The Procedures Catalog is the ordered set of specific active services, with their procedures, that the providers make available to their recipients so that an electronic inter-administrative procedure takes place.
- Provider : these are, in most cases, the departments of the Generalitat or its dependent bodies as well as other administrations.
- Recipients : local bodies, a department of the Generalitat, a body dependent on the Generalitat, etc.
- Procedure : make an application; issue a certificate; provide documentation, make a resolution; report a change of status, etc. The set of procedures make up a specific electronic service.
It is important to note that EACAT has specific services and generic services; and that the services are structured in a set of procedures.
A specific service can be PRE - Subsidies remuneration for elected officials 2020 , whose provider is the Department of the Presidency of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the recipients are the city councils of Catalonia. The procedures that make it up are: grant application, documentation, justification of the grant , among others. On the other hand, generic services are those that can be used by any entity that is a member of EACAT, such as: generic delivery , the exchange of services outside Catalonia -SIR-, etc.
It is also important to know that the Catalog is the gateway to start the online procedure, the procedures that do NOT start a procedure and that, therefore, take place after these, you will need to go to the subsection of My procedures , within the processing flow .
It must be said that the Catalog can be viewed according to different categories : by lenders; by topics and sub-topics; and by types of services.
And finally, the structuring of parts of the Catalog needs to be clear: What is it? and Search Tips; the simple and advanced search engine; and the Procedures Catalog .
Just say about what is it? and Search Tips found in the initial area of the Procedures Catalog, which can be kept displayed or closed, both in the case of the explanation of the main tasks ( What is it? ) and in the case of the Tips of search (as search engines search). EACAT will save this area as it did the last time it was worked on the platform (deployed or closed).
Be an EACAT user, ie have a username and password; or electronic certificate that allows you to enter the platform.
- Accessing EACAT , using the user and password or electronic certificate.
- Pressing Procedures / Catalog of procedures.
The Catalog of procedures that a user displays has to do with the assignment of services by us and by users.
The assignment of services to the entity is done by the AOC Consortium when a service is defined; and the assignment of services to a specific user is done by the entity's user manager.
In general, the Catalog is the set of EACAT specific services. However, it should be borne in mind that the Catalog of procedures we see is made up of the specific services for which our entity has permits. Therefore, on the one hand, the display of the Catalog depends on the permissions of our body .
On the other hand, it should also be borne in mind that two users of the same entity , with permits in different services, will see the same in the Procedures Catalog , but will not be able to do the same actions . At the time we are processing, only the user who has permissions on the service will have the green Process button and will be able to process.
That said, the new version of the Catalog allows you to view it sorted by 3 categories :
- For us lenders , as has always been seen since the first version of the Catalog. Lending entities are the entities that provide the service.
- By topics and subtopics. These are two categories that are related to each other. This means that I will first have to select a topic and then select a subtopic, from the corresponding ones. They have to do with the subjects or thematic areas in which each service is framed.
- By typology. They have more to do with the general administrative functions in which the services are classified.
In relation to the items of the different categories (topics and sub-topics; and typologies), you will find this information in the FAQ on CT - What are the organizational categories of the Procedures Catalog .
The user can see the entire Catalog, but depending on the entity it can be very long; therefore, if you want to see only a small portion or only a service, it can be done using the simple (by words) or advanced (by categories) search engine.
4.1 Catalog Management in My Space
The user can save the display of the Procedures Catalog in the Settings section and, specifically, in the My space subsection, where it puts Default view catalog . So when you enter as a user, in that entity or in any other of which you are a user, the same classification of services is maintained.
The same user who works in many will be able to select us with a check how he wants to see the Catalog in all entities; or, also, you can choose how you want to see it in each of the entities in which you work (in one entity you may be interested in seeing the services classified by topic and subtopic; and in another we may be interested in seeing the Catalog classified by typologies).
An EACAT service is defined by a provider - an entity or body that offers it to other entities. Normally, they are the departments of the Generalitat, but local bodies, parliamentary bodies and other bodies can also be lenders.
Please note that services may be specific or generic. The first are those that appear in the Catalog of Procedures; that they have been defined, specifically, by a lender; and that they are made up of a set of procedures that are addressed to a set of recipient entities. The latter are those that are defined so that they can be used by any of the entities affiliated to EACAT and by any user who has the permissions.
The specific services are those listed in the Catalog, such as:
- PRE - Remuneration subsidies for elected officials 2020
- PRE - Change of name of entities and population centers
- CLT - OSIC - Grants - Letters
- SOC - Training with hiring commitment 2019
- SOC - Singular Projects - Early Call 2019 - Line 2
Generic services are those that can be used by any entity, such as:
- The generic submission
- Sending information, writings and documents (used from the applications section)
- The Notification - Electronic communication of the Generalitat de Catalunya and its public sector
A procedure in EACAT is a communication or transmission that leaves one entity and goes to another. It is one of the parts that make up a service; that is, a service consists of one or more procedures.
It is necessary to differentiate between the initial procedures that initiate a procedure and the response procedures , which are the rest.
a) An initial procedure is one that can trigger the rest of the inter-administrative process. For example, in any grant, the initial procedure is to apply. The procedures that will normally follow it, and which are not initial, are: the request for documentation, the response to the request, the justification of expenses and the resolution. This means that only those procedures that can be initiated can be carried out from the Catalog .
b) An answer procedure is what gives continuity to the file already started. To process it, go to the processing flow , which can be accessed by searching for the procedure in the My Procedures subsection, and clicking on it.
Once in the processing flow, you need to select the procedure I want to open and press Respond to the procedure .
When accessing a service from the Catalog, you will see its entire life cycle , ie the set of procedures that make it up, and when you select one, if it is initial, we will see a content sheet with a green button. to be able to process as well as a whole series of information about the procedure: description, brief description, how it is done, documentation, additional information and deadlines.
The information for any of the procedures will appear in the Catalog, but, as already mentioned, only the procedures that are initial can be processed in which the green Procedure button will appear; if it is not initial, the button will appear gray and will not be processed.
Procedures , on the other hand, can be permanent or not , depending on whether they are subject to specific deadlines or not.
There are several ways to look for a specific service. And these are related to the use of the different search engines that exist: the simple search engine, which searches by words, and the advanced search engine, which searches by categories (providers; topics and subtopics; and typologies).
a) Simple search engine
Through the simple search engine, you can search for a specific service by putting the words we consider most important.
The search engine, once the keyword or keywords have been incorporated, will search, in all the names of the services and procedures and within the contents of the service and the procedures, and will return all those services that comply with the search.
The search result shows: the number of services found and another search engine to further refine the search, in case the result is more limited (allows you to search for the result of the first search).
b) The advanced search engine
To use the advanced search engine, press Advanced Search. It has a number of categories that allow you to have a more accurate result.
The different categories are the same for which the Catalog can be viewed and which are:
- We lenders
- Topic and subtopic are two interrelated categories. This means that I will first have to select a topic, then select a subtopic from the appropriate ones.
These categories are complementary, so I can search for one or more categories at once. The items of these categories can be found in the FAQ CT - What are the organizational categories Procedures catalog .
If we search by topic and subtopic; by type; and by lender, as follows:
The search result allows us to do a second search on this result in order to further refine it.
An electronic procedure starts from the Catalog of procedures, from an initial procedure of a specific service.
The steps to follow are:
- Apply for permits for the specific service with which you want to process the EACAT user manager of our body.
- Search for the service in the advanced search engine - by categories - or in the simple search engine - by words. The simple search engine was used and the keywords were added.
- Click on the service you want to process
And, it appears the information of the service as well as all the formalities that form his thread of life.
- Press one of the initial procedures of the service.
- Press one of the initial procedures of the service.
- The contents of that procedure appear and when you press the green button , the procedure begins, opening the PDF form that must be filled in. If the button appears gray, we cannot start processing. In this case, we can consult the FAQ: GT - The "Process" button, when it is green or gray?
- A form will open. Here we must explain that there are different types of forms and also different ways of processing . Thus, the different ways to process EACAT are:
- Outside EACAT , using a self- submitting smart form (PDF form). When we press the green Processing button, the form is downloaded and saved on our computer, from where we can finish it, sign it and send it without having to enter EACAT.
- By EACAT registration window , using forms that may or may not be PDF . After pressing the green button, a form is downloaded to our computer, which is filled in, validated and signed, outside of EACAT. And, at the time of sending it, we access EACAT, specifically the registration window, which we find by clicking on Procedures and the Registration window subsection.
Where to submit the procedure, click on Browse to search for the form on our computer. We can also attach the documents attached to the form to Attached Documentation by clicking Attach another document .
The specific information on the attached documents can be found in the FAQ GT - What weight can the annexes of the registration window have? Not all forms can be submitted through this window. To find out which channel to send each procedure to, follow the How to do it section. , ie the specific instructions for each procedure in its description in the Catalog.
- Within EACAT , using web forms . It is accessed either from the green button or from certain links located in the Description of the content sheet of the service.
These links redirect us to a web form that must be completed, validated, signed and sent. This form of processing has residual services but with considerable volumes and integrations in the systems of the provider. These are complex and specific services which makes their evolution difficult.
- Once sent, an exit register of the entity and an entry register of the recipient entity will be recorded in the electronic register, respectively. We will also find an entry in the single procedure tray of My Procedures , which in the case of initial procedures will create a new processing flow.