The signing process of the service called Transmission of Information, Writing and Documents (TMAS) is simplified, as the Advanced Signature Software (PSA) service used to sign is unsubscribed.
The changes that have been implemented are as follows:
- When the recipients are public administrations:
- It is no longer possible to sign the content that accompanies the submission using a specific signatory. This is the section we deleted:
- What is always signed, which was already being done, is the submission that wraps the attached documents or the content that is written using the entity's electronic stamp certificate. In the event that the entity does not have this certificate assigned to the AOC Consortium, the AOC Consortium's electronic seal certificate will be used.
- When the recipients are citizens or companies:
- It is no longer possible to sign the content that accompanies the submission using a specific signatory.
- It is no longer possible to use the templates, because without having the PSA the resulting document (the administrative act) cannot be signed with the specific certificate.
The new way to send a notification or communication is to attach the document (the administrative act) signed by the competent body. It is very important that the first document attached is this electronically signed administrative act.