The volume of attachments within the EACAT registration window has been increased. And you need to keep in mind the following:
As a general rule
- The first document to be uploaded must be a PDF.
- Filenames cannot exceed 80 characters.
- The attached documents can have any extension.
- The maximum number of attachments (excluding the PDF form submitted) is 10.
- The maximum file size is 10 MB
As an exception in the Service for the exchange of records with non-Catalan public administrations (SIR) :
- The maximum number of documents (including the PDF form submitted) is 5.
- The maximum file size is 10MB, all files together cannot exceed 15MB.
- Supported extensions are: jpg, .jpeg, .odt, .odp, .ods, .odg, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx, .pdf, .png, .rtf, .svg, .tiff, .txt,. xsig, .xml