Within Settings, a new subsection has been enabled in addition to My Space called Queries and Reports , where you will find this search engine.
User Managers will find this search engine in Queries and Reports , sharing the My Entity subsection, which only you can view.
You will see a pop-up window that appears when you click on More Info and briefly inform you about this new feature. Clicking on More Info will take you back and stop watching.
Also, you have a number of search fields that allow you to search for any qualified officer, which are:
- Name and surname , is a field where you can enter the name and surname of the person you assume to be a qualified official.
- Enabled civil servant roles , is a drop-down that allows you to select:
- Any , if you want to look for officials who have any of the roles of a qualified official (Attend interested parties and issue authentic copies).
- Attend interested parties , if you want to look for qualified officials who have this role.
- Issue authentic copies , if you want to look for qualified officials who have this role.
- All entities, check the check if you want to search all entities.
- In our case , the name of the entity with which you are logged in appears by default, but it allows you to write any of the entities that are members of EACAT.
- Include terminated officials , check the check if you also want to look for officials who have been qualified at some point but are no longer.
The search result is a form with three distinct parts.
- The list of all qualified officials, according to the criteria of your search. This form has the following information:
- Name and surnames of qualified officials.
- We of the qualified officials .
- Date of registration as a qualified official.
- Date of departure as a qualified official.
- Attend stakeholders , one of the two roles that qualified officials have.
- Issuance of authentic copies , one of the two roles that qualified officials have.
- Administrative unit of the qualified civil servant.
- The search fields, or search engine itself, that allow you to continue searching to further refine the result.
- Download icons, which allow you to download in a txt, excel or csv file the list of qualified officials resulting from the search.