The steps to follow in order to integrate an application with the EACAT service are as follows:
- To start the integration of your system with EACAT, you must contact the integration support managers using the integrator contact form , in order to specify a meeting where the focus will be made and the needs of the service, in order to find the most appropriate way to integrate.
- Once this first meeting has taken place, fill in the integration application form . In this document you must provide the following information, necessary to carry out the authentication of the application:
- IP from which the application will consume the service.
- Public key of the Digital Application Certificate (CDA) that will identify the application.
- You will receive an e-mail from the AOC Consortium in which you will be provided with specific information and documentation so that you can begin to develop your integration with the EACAT service.
- Carrying out the integration tests in the Pre-production environment. Throughout this process you will have the Integration Support team both to adjust and to validate the test result.
- Once the tests have been carried out in the Pre-production environment and validated by all parties, the integration will be implemented, which will also be validated to work properly in Production.